• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    RNR, I asked last night how old your children were and then my internet crashed, I didn't read back this morning to see if you answered me.

I didn't even see it so I'm glad you asked now. All of them? The baby turned 11 months old yesterday, my other daughter will be 3 next Wednesday, my youngest son turned 8 yesterday, the oddball boy turned 12 in July and my oldest son will be 15 next Thursday. December is obviously a very expensive month :D

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I didn't even see it so I'm glad you asked now. All of them? The baby turned 11 months old yesterday, my other daughter will be 3 next Wednesday, my youngest son turned 8 yesterday, the oddball boy turned 12 in July and my oldest son will be 15 next Thursday. December is obviously a very expensive month :D

:wow:

:bowdown:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I would be :nailbite:

Especially with a 3 years old.
    I had a bad experience with a 4 years old that I had to baby sit. :):

She's hilarious though. She freaked out the other day because daddy left the house with my gun instead of his. She yelled at him. And he's not allowed to drive my car. She doesn't like that either.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    She's hilarious though. She freaked out the other day because daddy left the house with my gun instead of his. She yelled at him. And he's not allowed to drive my car. She doesn't like that either.

She wouldn't take orders from because I was not a father. :dunno: :rolleyes:

For her adults only have authority on her if they are parents so it was not easy for me to deal with here. :):

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    2010-MALL-NINJA-SMALL.jpg

Why do I have a feeling that's the only honest picture of yourself you've ever posted. :rolleyes:

:dunno: I'm skeptical and a doubting thomas. :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom