• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    You workout in between sessions though, right?
    Yes, The trainer focuses on strength training. They expect at at the gym at least 5 days a week, they like to see an hour of cardio (sic?) at least three days a week prefer 4 or 5.

The only day I haven't been to the gym was last friday, after my first workout, I could barely get out of my car my legs were so sore. I am very out of shape.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    It doesn't look that big
    Is it just me?

It's an ASH, so its not huge. Smaller than DaKruiser's first Busse

Yes, The trainer focuses on strength training. They expect at at the gym at least 5 days a week, they like to see an hour of cardio (sic?) at least three days a week prefer 4 or 5.

The only day I haven't been to the gym was last friday, after my first workout, I could barely get out of my car my legs were so sore. I am very out of shape.

:thumbsup:

Stick with it!

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    i'm gonna stick with it or die trying. I am pretty sure the Christina is trying to kill me.

HA! Na, not at all. Although if you were looking to change your diet, now would be the time for that too. It could help with recovery times after a rough workout.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    HA! Na, not at all. Although if you were looking to change your diet, now would be the time for that too. It could help with recovery times after a rough workout.

That is part of this deal. I Have had to track everything I eat on LIVESTRONG.COM - Lose Weight & Get Fit with Diet, Nutrition & Fitness Tools | LIVESTRONG.COM and then send them my username and password. They are monitoring what I eat and when. I meet with a dietitian on the 13th to help me "make better choices" and provide details on where I am lacking.

This is the program I am doing.
    Weight Loss | Healthy Eating | Exercise

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    That is part of this deal. I Have had to track everything I eat on LIVESTRONG.COM - Lose Weight & Get Fit with Diet, Nutrition & Fitness Tools | LIVESTRONG.COM and then send them my username and password. They are monitoring what I eat and when. I meet with a dietitian on the 13th to help me "make better choices" and provide details on where I am lacking.

This is the program I am doing.
    Weight Loss | Healthy Eating | Exercise

:thumbsup:

Good for you! Sounds like you're doing it right.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom