• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    You have trigger finger discipline for that.
    And since you push on that safety whenever you hold the gun I dont see how it works as a safety. :scratch:
    Maybe it could prevent the gun from going off if it's loaded in your purse with nothing protecting the trigger but it's about it.

Kinda looks like a useless part that could actually go wrong and prevent you from shooting the gun in a defensive situation if you dont grip the gun properly. :dunno:

Good point. I suppose like you said if it were carried in a purse then maybe. But if it were in my purse there would always be something pushing against it so might be a bad idea

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    :rolleyes:

Talking to this girl. She says she's thick and I said no way. Then she asks, If I'm not skinny and not fat then what am I?

its_a_trap.jpg

Normal. :dunno:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    :rolleyes:

Talking to this girl. She says she's thick and I said no way. Then she asks, If I'm not skinny and not fat then what am I?

its_a_trap.jpg

Not fat and not skinny? How about average? I kind of think that's right in the middle. Sorry, MM. Women are crazy for the most part. We don't know why we are. We just are. I'll apologize to you on behalf of all of us. We seriously can't help it. :dunno:

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Not fat and not skinny? How about average? I kind of think that's right in the middle. Sorry, MM. Women are crazy for the most part. We don't know why we are. We just are. I'll apologize to you on behalf of all of us. We seriously can't help it. :dunno:

lol. I'll just accept the fact that I can't win.......:):

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Good point. I suppose like you said if it were carried in a purse then maybe. But if it were in my purse there would always be something pushing against it so might be a bad idea

Yeah is just as silly as the "Glock safety".
    I never understood how it's a safety if to take it off you have to pull the trigger. :rolleyes:

I never heard of any ND where a trigger safety could have prevented it.

They just make up stuff to make you feel safe when all you need is trigger finger discipline.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Too late now.:):

Well you're kinda screwed then.:n00b:

Any answer is the wrong answer anyway. :rolleyes:

Her: Do you think im skinny?
    You: Yes you're skinny.
    Her: Too skinny?
    You:No ("Yes" is wrong too)
    Her:So im not skinny enough?
    You: huh :n00b:
    Her:What? Just say it that im fat!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Well you're kinda screwed then.:n00b:

Any answer is the wrong answer anyway. :rolleyes:

Her:Do you think im skinny?
    You: Yes you're skinny.
    Her: Too skinny?
    You:No ("Yes" is wrong too)
    Her:So im not skinny enough?
    You: huh :n00b:
    Her:What? Just say it that im fat!

When you find a woman that's above all that teenage drama, keep her!!!

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    We have a cashier at the store who is a pretty big lady. She gets asked a couple times a month. I kinda feel bad for her when it happens.:noway:

Yeah it's horrible.Plus I you dont really know what to say in this case.Either lie that you are pregnant or say that you are just fat. :n00b:

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Yeah it's horrible.Plus I you dont really know what to say in this case.Either lie that you are pregnant or say that you are just fat. :n00b:

She always says no. And the oh **** look on someone's face when they realized they messed up........:laugh:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Im not letting mine go. :)

She never asked me that and if she doesn't I can pretent I dont understand the question because of my poor English.
    Kinda like when im stopped by the police. ;)

The good ones are comfortable with the way they look and don't need to fish for compliments. Just my :twocents:

And does that work with police??? If so then I'll pretend to have an accent next time I get stopped!

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    The good ones are comfortable with the way they look and don't need to fish for compliments. Just my :twocents:

And does that work with police??? If so then I'll pretend to have an accent next time I get stopped!

:):

Depends why they stop you of course.But usually if they see that they will need 10 minutes to understand a simple situation because of your poor English they just rather let you go.

But I also had officers in Indy who were very rude to me because I had a foreign accent and probably considered me less important than a US citizen.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    :):

Depends why they stop you of course.But usually if they see that they will need 10 minutes to understand a simple situation because of your poor English they just rather let you go.

But I also had officers in Indy who were very rude to me because I had a foreign accent and probably considered me less important than a US citizen.

Maybe I don't want to take that risk then. Not that I get pulled over a lot. It's pretty rare actually

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom