Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    well I put some bows and candy canes on the tree, and the angel

we'll see how Zoe does.. Hopefully I can get some of my ornaments out and put them up

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Yes and I am glad you didnt have any pain and that it didnt last too long. It gets frustrating when they keep ordering test because they cant figure anything out. The only thing that came out of it was they found I had a hole in my heart (apparently a lot of people have one) that was a little larger than normal.

Oh my gosh that's terrifying! I don't care how many people have it, that's scary!!! Is there something that can be done about it or is it just something you have to live with??

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    well I put some bows and candy canes on the tree, and the angel

we'll see how Zoe does.. Hopefully I can get some of my ornaments out and put them up

You also need tactical stockings. :woot:

Tactical-Christmas-Stocking-Molle.jpg

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Oh my gosh that's terrifying! I don't care how many people have it, that's scary!!! Is there something that can be done about it or is it just something you have to live with??
    I live with but found when my back starts hurting I go to a chiropractor and then get a massage. That does wonders. I go about 4 times a year. If I ignore it I wouldnt be able to walk.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I live with but found when my back starts hurting I go to a chiropractor and then get a massage. That does wonders. I go about 4 times a year. If I ignore it I wouldnt be able to walk.

I feel for you. The worst I've ever had is my leg being numb. It feels 90% better but it's still a little sensitive to cold temps. I have all wood floors so I have to wear socks or slippers in the house or I feel like I'm standing in snow. It's slowly getting better though. I hope you can get yours taen care of!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom