• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Good luck to Sara, I hope its carpal tunnel.

If mine is nerve problem I'll just put up with the pain until it effects my pwing. :D
    hers affects her job... so this isn't good.

and thank you

I was thinking a nerve would be better but she explained it to me tonight.. bless her heart, she called me 3 times today.. I love my girls

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    hers affects her job... so this isn't good.

and thank you

I was thinking a nerve would be better but she explained it to me tonight.. bless her heart, she called me 3 times today.. I love my girls
    A nerve might be better....if they can pinpoint the area/cause. A few years ago i paid a few thousand in tests trying to figure out a problem. They never figured it out. I would rather have a "this is whats wrong and this is what we are going to do to fix it: answer than a "we are going to run 50 tests and procedures and hope we get lucky" answer.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    A nerve might be better....if they can pinpoint the area/cause. A few years ago i paid a few thousand in tests trying to figure out a problem. They never figured it out. I would rather have a "this is whats wrong and this is what we are going to do to fix it: answer than a "we are going to run 50 tests and procedures and hope we get lucky" answer.

I'm just getting over a pinched nerve in my back. Although I'm not sure it was "pinched" that's just what I was told. Fortunately I didn't have any pain but my right leg was completely numb for almost two weeks. I can't imagine how horrible it would have been if it were painful. It's definitely something to get checked out.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I'm just getting over a pinched nerve in my back. Although I'm not sure it was "pinched" that's just what I was told. Fortunately I didn't have any pain but my right leg was completely numb for almost two weeks. I can't imagine how horrible it would have been if it were painful. It's definitely something to get checked out.
    Yes and I am glad you didnt have any pain and that it didnt last too long. It gets frustrating when they keep ordering test because they cant figure anything out. The only thing that came out of it was they found I had a hole in my heart (apparently a lot of people have one) that was a little larger than normal.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom