• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Hey Rayne have I missed anymore pics/videos of baking that I need to look back and drool over?

it is never to early for Rayne to bake and post pics of it.

Rayne don't forget I am a quality engineer and will offer my services of testing the quality of your baked goods for free:D. My normal charge is $150 an hour.

I appreciate the offer, but I have a couple taste testers. A hubby I can't fill up and a boss who's always telling me I need a little more practice and to bring another one in next week. :laugh: They're free too. :):

:nono:

its too early for me to be looking at pics of food

I've come to figure out that HotPocket's is ten times the cook that I am. I don't know where she finds the time to do all of it. You actually should look back a few pages at what she posted. YUM YUM YUM!!!

They have been killing me the last couple days with a lot of food talk and me and Mrs G are on a diet. I have to walk away from the computer sometimes...just can't stand all the taunting. :D

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I've come to figure out that HotPocket's is ten times the cook that I am. I don't know where she finds the time to do all of it. You actually should look back a few pages at what she posted. YUM YUM YUM!!!

They have been killing me the last couple days with a lot of food talk and me and Mrs G are on a diet. I have to walk away from the computer sometimes...just can't stand all the taunting. :D

No more food talk is fine with me :D

Just makes me hungry and makes my day seem longer

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side

I'm cheating today, I deserve it after standing at the bus stop for two days straight with ALL the neighborhood kids. Why am I the only parent who cares enough to make sure they get on the bus ok? If the bus was on time I wouldn't be so upset.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    :eek:

Wow, I assume you still called and let them know. That's crazy.

IPS has contracted out the bus service. IPS has guys driving a route to make sure all buses are on time. He drives by and stops every 15 minutes and calls it in. It is getting reported and I don;t have to wait on hold forever to do it

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I appreciate the offer, but I have a couple taste testers. A hubby I can't fill up and a boss who's always telling me I need a little more practice and to bring another one in next week. :laugh: They're free too. :):

I am sure they can taste it but can the provide an ISO certified report as to the deliciousness of these baked goods.

Also, HP I will gladly offer my services free of charge to you as well.:):

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    IPS has contracted out the bus service. IPS has guys driving a route to make sure all buses are on time. He drives by and stops every 15 minutes and calls it in. It is getting reported and I don;t have to wait on hold forever to do it

:rockwoot:

Glad its getting reported and doesn't require you to sit on the phone

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy

I don't know about 10x, pry not. I come from a long line of very good cooks, so it's just natural :D. Good luck on the diet ;)

well the bus was only a half hour late this morning. Better than the hour yesterday
    :wow: :facepalm:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom