Not open for further replies.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    what in the hell is with all this political talk? is wayne brady gonna have to neg rep a *****?

l34077fae0000_2_25618.jpg

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Cheap labor? :dunno:

That's a myth. Try raising and supporting a couple and then tell my how cheap it is. I'd be WAYYY better off paying Juan to mow the grass! :D

My main problem at the moment is an 18 year old that thinks she knows everything an doesn't need Mom and Dad's advice anymore. I'm not gonna go into details here but she may have to fall on her face to learn that lesson. And it'll break my heart if I have to watch that happen. :(

I guess I went through something like this too. Dealing with it from this side of the equation sucks!

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    My wife just made some awesome brined po'k chops, maple bacon beans, and roasted carrots. Washed down with a Leffe Belgian witbier.

oh the grandeur.

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    That's a myth. Try raising and supporting a couple and then tell my how cheap it is. I'd be WAYYY better off paying Juan to mow the grass! :D

My main problem at the moment is an 18 year old that thinks she knows everything an doesn't need Mom and Dad's advice anymore. I'm not gonna go into details here but she may have to fall on her face to learn that lesson. And it'll break my heart if I have to watch that happen. :(

I guess I went through something like this too. Dealing with it from this side of the equation sucks!

Some times falling on your face, is what it takes to really learn.
    It does suck to have to watch it happen.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009

I'm in the same boat, except mine is 17. She will be 18 soon enough. I have a feeling life is gonna have to smack the crap out of her before she opens her eyes.
    I feel your pain Supr.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom