Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    A guy that worked with me when I went into the Masonic lodge only slept 2-3 hours a night. No naps. He said that was all he needed.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Hopefully you can get your sleep straightened out. I would think that would b important.
    it is important, but what I am taking also makes me very sleepy all the time now. As long as I stay busy I can stay awake. I've been walking and getting out of the house more. yesterday though the boys went fishing and we had been out late the night before so I spoiled myself with a nap :rockwoot:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Regular walking is great. We go walking at the mall a couple days per week. Should do it more. We go at a fast pace for 45 minutes.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Regular walking is great. We go walking at the mall a couple days per week. Should do it more. We go at a fast pace for 45 minutes.
    I miss the boy being in school because that was my walk everyday getting him from the bus after school. One more week and he will be back there, thank you God.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The wife is very conscientious about being in bed at the same time every night. During week or weekend. Same time.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    problem being the hubby switching shifts so much, days this week, seconds next week and he wants me to wait up until he gets home at midnight.. right, like I can just flip flop like a politician

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I miss the boy being in school because that was my walk everyday getting him from the bus after school. One more week and he will be back there, thank you God.

Prevention magazine used to have articles on walking. Lots of people seemed to be helped by it.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    problem being the hubby switching shifts so much, days this week, seconds next week and he wants me to wait up until he gets home at midnight.. right, like I can just flip flop like a politician

That would be hard but he may need to understand how important a regular schedule may be for you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom