The Czickness LIV….Hello, my name is (insert fake name here) and I am a CZicko.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I am. Storm is tracking south of me currently, so hopefully good as long as we maintain power.
    Daughter is in the direct hit zone. They made it through Helene without incident but their sea wall is 6+'. They left town this time...8-12' surge in Tampa Bay. Hopefully, they are far enough inland on the Manatee River that it stays within the seawall.

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    I feel this thread always gets the best input on questions. I’m going to go down to one tx22. I can’t decide if I want to keep competition model with an sro style dot or the new gen 2 toro with a Romeo zero elite. Also have chance to get a sp01 setup but would have to let go of p09c nocturne and holosun.

What say you czickos?
    IMG_7735.jpeg

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    I feel this thread always gets the best input on questions. I’m going to go down to one tx22. I can’t decide if I want to keep competition model with an sro style dot or the new gen 2 toro with a Romeo zero elite. Also have chance to get a sp01 setup but would have to let go of p09c nocturne and holosun.

What say you czickos?
    View attachment 385934
    Which one do you shoot better? I really like my competition SCR and it works great with a suppressor.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

What say you czickos?
    View attachment 385934
    What is your goal with the TX-22's?

If it's primary function is a trainer for a carry gun, then keep the Gen 2 TORO.

If it's only a range toy or a competition gun then keep the Competition.

I don't have enough first had experience on the CZ situation to make a recommendation there.

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    What is your goal with the TX-22's?

If it's primary function is a trainer for a carry gun, then keep the Gen 2 TORO.

If it's only a range toy or a competition gun then keep the Competition.

I don't have enough first had experience on the CZ situation to make a recommendation there.
    It’s just a range toy. I don’t shoot competitions. They shoot basically identically. I like the toro bc it is more trainer like but I like the bigger window on dot just slightly. They both have some pros and cons for me but not enough to really lead me one way or another. The competition. Was hoping one would convince me to keep it at the range but they both perform phenomenally so it makes it harder.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    It’s just a range toy. I don’t shoot competitions. They shoot basically identically. I like the toro bc it is more trainer like but I like the bigger window on dot just slightly. They both have some pros and cons for me but not enough to really lead me one way or another. The competition. Was hoping one would convince me to keep it at the range but they both perform phenomenally so it makes it harder.
    I'd probably keep the Competition just picking up on where you are leaning.

Top Bottom