Not open for further replies.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Well there is also this Troy rail that says its freefloat. And it doesn't require any modification to the host weapon

Troy BattleRail Charlie|Rifle Accessories|Gun Upgrades|Troy Industries

Bit higher than I would want to go, but if its truly free float

I think those rails are extremely ugly and not very stable with the huge piece missing to make room for your sight block.

If you want a quad rail, get a low pro gas block. Otherwise, save your money until you can or want to do so. Don't spend it just because you have it to spend and buy something that you'll be taking off later

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    I think those rails are extremely ugly and not very stable with the huge piece missing to make room for your sight block.

If you want a quad rail, get a low pro gas block. Otherwise, save your money until you can or want to do so. Don't spend it just because you have it to spend and buy something that you'll be taking off later

So if I am not going free float, then I might as well go with this.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Magpul-MOE-Rail-Section-Black/dp/B003F6IQEI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1348793467&sr=8-1&keywords=moe+rail+section]Amazon.com: Magpul L5 MOE Rail Section, Black: Sports & Outdoors[/ame]

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

:+1: :thumbsup:

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    :yesway:

You can buy a quad rail if you really want, but just make sure you do it for the right reasons.

I can just buy another rail section if I want to put something else on my AR. Also the only other thing I am putting on the AR after the light is a optic. Im not going to be adding $1000 lasers to a $800 gun

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I can just buy another rail section if I want to put something else on my AR. Also the only other thing I am putting on the AR after the light is a optic. Im not going to be adding $1000 lasers to a $800 gun

Better upgrade to a $2000 gun for that $1000 laser :lmfao:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom