• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    as long as i keep what i need to do to continue to perfect what i was shown, im happy and oh so thankful to HandK, his son, and everyone else who helped orchestrate this event.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    there is alot more, but i can't even begin on a detailed description. i mean.. hell i shot like 2 cops, a 4 year old girl, and i forget who else. :rolleyes:

I heard that, good thing you shot her this young.If she would have turned 5 you would have had no chance and she could have shot you with your own gun. :D

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    as long as i keep what i need to do to continue to perfect what i was shown, im happy and oh so thankful to HandK, his son, and everyone else who helped orchestrate this event.

Yes, training is only good if you practice what you learned.

Many people practice without the training (so they practice wrong/dangerous things) or get the training and dont practice after that.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    Yes, training is only good if you practice what you learned.

Many people practice without the training (so they practice wrong/dangerous things) or get the training and dont practice after that.

as HandK said, you're not going to be aiming down your sights. point shooting is extremely effective up to and beyond 21 feet IMO. i need to get my sissy wrist under control though. had a few stovepipes whilst doing this..
    Phase_III_Draw.jpg

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    :eek:

dude.. i kid you not.. MM and i were talking about that a few hours ago.. seriously.. who carries around a quantum physics book?

and no.. i cant see the youtube video as always.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    as HandK said, you're not going to be aiming down your sights. point shooting is extremely effective up to and beyond 21 feet IMO. i need to get my sissy wrist under control though. had a few stovepipes whilst doing this..
    Phase_III_Draw.jpg

Yep point shooting works great especially in most of your self defense and home defense situations where the attacker is that close.
    During force and force training with airsoft guns I never had to use my sights inside a building to shoot at someone.
    Also you can shoot with both eyes open and be more aware of your surroundings if you dont focus on your sights.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    :eek:

dude.. i kid you not.. MM and i were talking about that a few hours ago.. seriously.. who carries around a quantum physics book?

and no.. i cant see the youtube video as always.

:):

Well, first I was gonna pop this guy hanging from the street light, and I realized, y'know, he's just working out. I mean, how would I feel if somebody come runnin' in the gym and bust me in my ass while I'm on the treadmill? Then I saw this snarling beast guy, and I noticed he had a tissue in his hand, and I'm realizing, y'know, he's not snarling, he's sneezing. Y'know, ain't no real threat there. Then I saw little Tiffany. I'm thinking, y'know, eight-year-old white girl, middle of the ghetto, bunch of monsters, this time of night with quantum physics books? She about to start some ****, Zed. She's about eight years old, those books are WAY too advanced for her. If you ask me, I'd say she's up to something. And to be honest, I'd appreciate it if you eased up off my back about it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom