Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Excuse me a minute fellas while I get on my :soapbox:

I know I've said this before in here, but it bears repeatting...Whom ever decided it was a good idea to put spandex in jeans needs to be.....:xmad: I can't say what I really think on a family forum and it's definately not very lady like.

I mean seriously, if I had wanted something to hug my butt and thighs like spandex, I'd wear spandex. But I don't and I for one am smart enough to know that some people just shouldn't wear spandex, especially in public. :runaway: Me being one of them.

All I want is a nice pair of jeans that DON'T have spandex in them...is that too much to ask for? I think the industry is trying to mess with our heads :tinfoil: They figure if they put spandex in them they can make them smaller and the jeans will stretch, making the female buyer think she is smaller than she really is by buying a smaller size jean. :n00b:

Just give me a pair of good ole fashion demin jean....PLEASE!!!!! I don't care if they say size 20 as long as they don't have spandex in them and fit.

Can anyone tell I just put jeans on for the first time all summer? :D

Last edited:

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Excuse me a minute fellas while I get on my :soapbox:

I know I've said this before in here, but it bears repeatting...Whom ever decided it was a good idea to put spandex in jeans needs to be.....:xmad: I can't say what I really think on a family forum and it's definately not very lady like.

I mean seriously, if I had wanted something to hug my butt and thighs like spandex, I'd wear spandex. But I don't and I for one am smart enough to know that some people just shouldn't wear spandex, especially in public. :runway: Me being one of them.

All I want is a nice pair of jeans that DON'T have spandex in them...is that too much to ask for? I think the industry is trying to mess with our heads :tinfoil: They figure if they put spandex in them they can make them smaller and the jeans will stretch, making the female buyer think she is smaller than she really is by buying a smaller size jean. :n00b:

Just give me a pair of good ole fashion demin jean....PLEASE!!!!! I don't care if they say size 20 as long as they don't have spandex in them and fit.

Can anyone tell I just put jeans on for the first time all summer? :D

But, I have seen pictures of you and I think you would look good in tight pants . :naughty:

and yes spandex show have a weight limit.:):

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    :xmad: dont look like i'm going to get out of here early
    :noway::noway:
    I think this applies for you shadow.

angry-smiley-057.gif

Status