• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011

What happened MO. Did your friend confess to being an Obama Supporter???:D

No, no no, he already confessed to be the pinko commie of the group, just worships obama. He is this 14 year old Panamanian kid and when we were picking out a movie to watch he threw some sort of weird temper tantrum and spilled soda all over the couch because he wanted to watch full metal jacket. No tears involved just some sort of weird thrashing thing. Then when my dad took the remote from him he threw a glue-stick at our best family picture. :laugh: It was funny as hell but still really really strange and it was one of those back away slowly moments. Good thing I didn't show him my guns.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    No, no no, he already confessed to be the pinko commie of the group, just worships obama. He is this 14 year old Panamanian kid and when we were picking out a movie to watch he threw some sort of weird temper tantrum and spilled soda all over the couch. Then when my dad took the remote from him he threw a glue-stick at our best family picture. :laugh: It was funny as hell but still really really strange and it was one of those back away slowly moments. Good thing I didn't show him my guns.

People are strange!!!

My 14 yr old daughter is going through that right now. Girls that have been friends for a long time are changing. It's the age and High School.

My 21 yr old daughter had a dozen friends when she started HS, buy the time she had graduated it was just 2 or 3 girls that she spent all of her time with.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    People are strange!!!

My 14 yr old daughter is going through that right now. Girls that have been friends for a long time are changing. It's the age and High School.

My 21 yr old daughter had a dozen friends when she started HS, buy the time she had graduated it was just 2 or 3 girls that she spent all of her time with.
    Yeah, but this kid tries to act like he knows everything and its really annoying. Super OCD too, goes around trying to fix peoples clothes at dances. He also scares the crap out of girls (Most of them being my close personal friends if you know what I mean :naughty: ) by leading him to dark places in his house at his parties. I don't know why we even invited him to hang out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom