• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    I’ve been having a discussion in the “OC guy acts like a douche” thread... not everybody understands that some people just don’t want to talk about their guns...

You mean if I went up to you, started an uncomfortable conversation about your firearm, and then made fun of you with my very next statement, you would be offended :dunno:

:laugh:

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    I mean, I PERSONALLY wouldn’t be, but I am a much more social person than most. I figure I am in the minority of gun carriers.

Who knows. I just caught up on that thread and WOW. It's funny how overly critical some people can be of other people's actions and words. I mean none of these people were even there, just the OP.

So basically they are being overly critical of someone's interpretation of another's actions :n00b:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I mean, I PERSONALLY wouldn’t be, but I am a much more social person than most. I figure I am in the minority of gun carriers.

but if you don't want to be talking about it.... pry shouldn't be in the open for all to see.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    but if you don't want to be talking about it.... pry shouldn't be in the open for all to see.

Yeah, if you OC you greatly increase your chances of someone wanting to talk about your firearm. If you CC properly, no one should know that you are armed. But, if someone wants to OC and not be bothered, it shouldn't be too much to ask :twocents:

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Yes. I’m gracefully bowing out of both threads. It’s funny to watch, but I’m not going to try and have a serious discussion in the middle of all of that.

At made an attempt in the 2nd thread. Got a response. Not gonna bother with a reply.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I know IndySSD, he shoots FNS with us. He’s a good guy and I’m sure he was just joking around. I understand his point, but I just want to stay out of it.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    I know IndySSD, he shoots FNS with us. He’s a good guy and I’m sure he was just joking around. I understand his point, but I just want to stay out of it.

I can't blame ya there. Sounds like everyone shoots FNS. Gonna have to make that a priority if I ever get down that way.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I can't blame ya there. Sounds like everyone shoots FNS. Gonna have to make that a priority if I ever get down that way.
    Yeah you are. FNS is such a good time.

If you are coming, let me know, I’ll give you a tour of the better stuff in Indy, and I’ll make sure I RO that FNS and you can be in my group.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Yeah you are. FNS is such a good time.

If you are coming, let me know, I’ll give you a tour of the better stuff in Indy, and I’ll make sure I RO that FNS and you can be in my group.

I will. I have some vacation time coming up in August. I'll have to ask my wife if she can try and get the same time off. Whether she wants to come with or not, someone's gotta watch the kids!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom