• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    Long running deal on armslist turns out he is an ingo member..

I had sold my 1911 and was off work for the next few days and hunting for an XDm... Work calls, I need a weapon for work and with my XDSC at springfield and my 1911 sold I had nothing at the moment... dig through my old armslist emails and Shoot him a text.. tell him I have cash in hand for his XDm... he was asking 550 with a crossbreed supertuck. Told him I needed it tonight for work and that I was short $10 bucks. We agree to meet and I would give him the 10 bucks for the crossbreed th next day. payday... All goes well..

Come friday Im working 18 hrs... and dont get a chance to message him... Sunday I PM him and he informs me he bought something else it fits and is now keeping it...

So for 530 I bought his XDm and part of a holster I do not have.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Long running deal on armslist turns out he is an ingo member..

I had sold my 1911 and was off work for the next few days and hunting for an XDm... Work calls, I need a weapon for work and with my XDSC at springfield and my 1911 sold I had nothing at the moment... dig through my old armslist emails and Shoot him a text.. tell him I have cash in hand for his XDm... he was asking 550 with a crossbreed supertuck. Told him I needed it tonight for work and that I was short $10 bucks. We agree to meet and I would give him the 10 bucks for the crossbreed th next day. payday... All goes well..

Come friday Im working 18 hrs... and dont get a chance to message him... Sunday I PM him and he informs me he bought something else it fits and is now keeping it...

So for 530 I bought his XDm and part of a holster I do not have.
    :noway: . 530 Is like 10 bucks under retail

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom