Not open for further replies.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I may not live there anymore but I noticed what is what

To my knowledge there is only one in Plymouth and it was on 30 West of town... not even sure if he is still open anymore. :dunno:
    Its open, its small and overpriced. everytime I've been in there were people standing around BSing and it was hard to see anything in the cases. For a small store they do have a decent selection.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Its open, its small and overpriced. everytime I've been in there were people standing around BSing and it was hard to see anything in the cases. For a small store they do have a decent selection.
    I had never been in there. Just heard about it. Nice to know it's still there. Maybe one of these days I'll stop

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    He should put his siren on and get there sooner.
    He usually pulls a couple people over. Last time he pulled over a lady whos tags were expired by almost 2 years. Her excuse was she was in Bermuda and someone should have taken care of it. :n00b: He let her off with a warning.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

ZX is too small. There was a fat guy in a wheel chair in there last time I was there. You basically had to wait for him. No room to get around him at all.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    He usually pulls a couple people over. Last time he pulled over a lady whos tags were expired by almost 2 years. Her excuse was she was in Bermuda and someone should have taken care of it. :n00b: He let her off with a warning.

:rolleyes: I was so busy traveling around the world dahling... Besides tickets are for the little people.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I agree with you there, I'm the same and so tight with my money. he must be getting some sales or wouldn't be there.
    I'm sure he is. I just havent seen anything that peaked my interest. Nice people. He had a small range in the back but I think he had that shut down when a bullit went over the backstop and stuck a house.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom