Not open for further replies.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    :( All vets where you work isn't it?
    yep. ill tell ya right now, THEY are the reason i work here. the money is the added help. getting tired of my superiors trying to micromanage me. adding more work that we have no business doing. there is now a generator checkbox on the wall that measures 2 feet wide x 8 inches deep x 2.5 feet high. and im supposed to be maintenance now too? \

just tell me what ya want.. quantity? or quality.. because i know it wont be the people i ignore.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    Uneducated gun shop talk exhausts me lol. Today I heard "Rock River is the way to go..RR or M&P. Actually, M&P's are all RR guns." Then the other guy working there said "I'm not an AR guy. I tried one and it kept jamming. I had it dripping wet with oil and it still jammed." It was so hard for me not to speak up....

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Uneducated gun shop talk exhausts me lol. Today I heard "Rock River is the way to go..RR or M&P. Actually, M&P's are all RR guns." Then the other guy working there said "I'm not an AR guy. I tried one and it kept jamming. I had it dripping wet with oil and it still jammed." It was so hard for me not to speak up....

Yeah, I don't even bother going to my local gun shops. Matt at Front Toward Enemy takes care of me and knows his stuff.:rockwoot:

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    oh lord.. there is such a thing as over lubrication? no way!?!?!
    :whistle:

How's everybody doing tonight?
    ohhh. not bad.. today was my moms b-day. went out and bought her a flat screen tv.. :n00b:. have NO IDEA WHY. guess i got tired of looking at her "tube" tv.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    Yeah, I don't even bother going to my local gun shops. Matt at Front Toward Enemy takes care of me and knows his stuff.:rockwoot:

I ONLY went to this shop to use the prepaid range card I have that I bought when I had high hopes for the place. That was before I knew it was the Dons Guns of the southside:noway:

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I ONLY went to this shop to use the prepaid range card I have that I bought when I had high hopes for the place. That was before I knew it was the Dons Guns of the southside:noway:

That bad? I thought ITP had a good reputation?

I did too.
    They're nice guys for the most part. None of them really seem to know much about guns though. Matt the manager (young guy) is pretty cool and always willing to go the extra mile for you. That being said, their usual clientele seems to be those looking for a high point or a fo-tay. They're almost as bad about "gun talk" as Pop's on the east side. lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom