Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Hey Handk, what's your thoughts on Kel Tec pistols?
    Especially the P11.

I've seen a few of them break after not much use! there are better guns out there for about the same money! I have also seen one brand new out of the box not be able to put a bullet on a 2 foot by 2 foot target at 12 yards! :dunno: hope that helps! :D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    With all the hot weather we been having!! I think it is time!! to bring this back!

woman-has-flies-on-her-butt-30370-1.jpg

:D

Quoted for your enjoyment on this page! :D

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I've seen a few of them break after not much use! there are better guns out there for about the same money! I have also seen one brand new out of the box not be able to put a bullet on a 2 foot by 2 foot target at 12 yards! :dunno: hope that helps! :D
    ^^I can't say I haven't seen this, but I can also say that I own a P3AT and a P32 and they're both surprisingly accurate and have not had a failure. I have a feeling it may just depend on which one you get.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

:n00b:

The trigger is really long and heavy compared to other models I guess since it's a DAO.

Maybe the shooter sucked too. :D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    ^^I can't say I haven't seen this, but I can also say that I own a P3AT and a P32 and they're both surprisingly accurate and have not had a failure. I have a feeling it may just depend on which one you get.

Yep! I had both of those at one time too! and had no trouble with them! but his question was about the P-11, I've also seen the PF 9 not be able to put lead on the target within a foot of each shot with the same aim point held! :n00b: :dunno: so they have good and bad! I shot the 22 mag they have out and liked it alot! would like to pick up one sometime! If they ever make enough!! :dunno: that is another thing about them! they introduce all these guns that people would like to buy and then fail to make enough for the market!! :xmad:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I saw a video of a guy talking about his P11, he said he didn't have any problem with it besides the one time it blew up ... hum okay.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    What 9mm semi-auto pistol would you say is better than the P11 for the same price?

The Ruger LC9 can be had for the same money! and alot better gun! you can even get first gen Glocks for around that price! I bought my DB 9 for $260.00 bucks, all you have to do is look around! add a little to it and you get into the M&P & Sig SP2022 range :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom