• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    NOPE. And I know several people who close their business during that week because the kids destroyed the inside of it several years in a row and it is just cheaper to pay the staff for the week off.

but the article was silent on the race of people that were all shot last night, all just assuming who they think it is. All because a bunch of women wanted to fight

I don't go downtown then either... I stay out of troubled areas as much as I can

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    weatherman just broke my heart... said don't expect showers today

I really wanted to take one before I got moving to much today :D

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    but the article was silent on the race of people that were all shot last night, all just assuming who they think it is. All because a bunch of women wanted to fight

I don't go downtown then either... I stay out of troubled areas as much as I can
    in that area it is probably a mix of race that all act like thugs.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Ben Davis has had an ongoing race war for a few years. it is basically the Hispanics versus all other thugs. so says my inside source. who graduated this year so no longer a source.
    is it me or does it seem the hispanics are slowly taking over the city?

Went to the kids school and I would say 80-85% of the kids were hispanic.. not to mention going shopping etc.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    is it me or does it seem the hispanics are slowly taking over the city?

Went to the kids school and I would say 80-85% of the kids were hispanic.. not to mention going shopping etc.
    yep, and they are not one bit concerned about trying to blend in. they want us to change to them.:xmad:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    yep, and they are not one bit concerned about trying to blend in. they want us to change to them.:xmad:
    evident by all the grocerie stores etc popping up for them, the translators that have to be at school because the parents can't/don't/won't speak or learn English.. the list goes on

morning CG

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County
    Idonthave to work til later, but had to get up cause dad said my tires are not good enough to make the trip this weekend. There goes another $500. Now I owe my parents $1,000. Ugh!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Idonthave to work til later, but had to get up cause dad said my tires are not good enough to make the trip this weekend. There goes another $500. Now I owe my parents $1,000. Ugh!
    be glad they are there and able to help. CG as a parent you know you would do just about anything for your son. Yes I understand your point of view too. I've borrowed from my parents as an adult and paid them back. My children have borrowed from me as adults and are working on paying me back. If I never see it I am not worried. Parents do it because they care.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom