Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Thanks for the heads up on the 10 round mags, I'll have to pick up a couple.

I'm getting a 15-22 for several reasons;
    A. It looks enough like an AR that at family outings I can just let family shoot the 15-22 and not burn up my 5.56 ammo, save that for myself.
    B. As stated before, I need a .22 rifle I can put a sling on for Appleseed. If I have two slings rifles (along with my AR) both the wife and I can Appleseed at the same time.
    C. I sold my MP9C a week ago, if I don't buy something soon, a bill will happen and it will be gone.:noway: Like to keep the gun money separate from the bill/everyday money. ( No Westside, my wife doesn't need another sewing machine)

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Thanks for the heads up on the 10 round mags, I'll have to pick up a couple.

I'm getting a 15-22 for several reasons;
    A. It looks enough like an AR that at family outings I can just let family shoot the 15-22 and not burn up my 5.56 ammo, save that for myself.
    B. As stated before, I need a .22 rifle I can put a sling on for Appleseed. If I have two slings rifles (along with my AR) both the wife and I can Appleseed at the same time.
    C. I sold my MP9C a week ago, if I don't buy something soon, a bill will happen and it will be gone.:noway: Like to keep the gun money separate from the bill/everyday money. ( No Westside, my wife doesn't need another sewing machine)

The minimum you need is 2 magazines, 4 is better but you can never have enough. And if you want enough to shoot an entire AQT without reloading get 6 total. 2 Mags is very doable though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom