OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    How far North are you coming?? :D

HA! Not THAT far north. Just Ft Wayne to visit my parents and some friends. Oh, and I have stupid doctor's appt up there on friday that I'm not really looking forward to, but I do it every year.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    HA! Not THAT far north. Just Ft Wayne to visit my parents and some friends. Oh, and I have stupid doctor's appt up there on friday that I'm not really looking forward to, but I do it every year.

Well If your ever up this way you know you got a place to stay if you need it!! :rockwoot::D

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    :yesway:

They're still not back yet. I'm not sure when they're coming back, might be tuesday when I'm heading north so it could be like 10 days without.
    whatever will you do :dunno:
    yeah I don't like mine every year either, especially since they have added the mammogram... OUCH!! but it is good to make sure all is good

shimmy is gone!! :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    whatever will you do :dunno:

yeah I don't like mine every year either, especially since they have added the mammogram... OUCH!! but it is good to make sure all is good

shimmy is gone!! :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

Wish I could say the shimmy was gone, my car has a horrible vibration.:noway:

But, I'm looking to buy a different car in late Aug or early September, so I'm trying just to live with it another couple of months.

Wheel bearings/suspension is shot, don't want to spend money on the car if it's going to be replaced in a couple of months.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    yes I was.... I could say I took Post Rd to 74 then came in but I didn't. I jumped on 465 at Washington St and took it to Southeastern. :dunno:

I know, it's only 55 out there but I wasn't in the city :D

:lmfao:

just :stickpoke:

Like everyone else around here, I don't drive the speed limit on the interstates here either

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom