Not open for further replies.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    did it rain in Indy this morning? I looked outside and my car is wet

day 2 on chantix.. and yes night one had some ****ed up dreams.. I was driving a combine, from the dentist office to my house. Not in the field where I should have been. :n00b:
    It rained pretty good at my house.

I didn't know you smoke.. I'm trying to quit too, I just keep telling myself I don't need to resort to Chantix. I'm too afraid of some of the stuff I have heard about it.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    LMFAO! What I want to know is have you ever driven a combine?
    no I have not.. my grandfather had one he kept in the barn that I was afraid of when I was younger

that's why I say ****ed up dreams

there was a lot more to it, but most of it wouldn't make sense to you why it was ****ed up

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    It rained pretty good at my house.

I didn't know you smoke.. I'm trying to quit too, I just keep telling myself I don't need to resort to Chantix. I'm too afraid of some of the stuff I have heard about it.
    since I was 15 off and on

I've used it before and I stopped for over a year on it. Hubby has been 6 years free after using it.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    We had a nasty storm roll thru here yesterday. Not much boat damage but lots of trees down. No power and it might be another day or 2 before we get any.

Yesterday just plain bit the big one. A
    Limb came down and hit my car. Broke the windshield, drivers side mirror, dented the fender bad enough the door hits it when you open it and broke the headlight. Plus I lost my work keys and wallet. Had to "bathe" in the pool. :D

To summarize, yesterday will be an expensive day. On phone.....battery low......

That stinks DB, hope that you get your power back soon.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    Stop-Smoking-Pictures-Chantix.jpg

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    did it rain in Indy this morning? I looked outside and my car is wet

day 2 on chantix.. and yes night one had some ****ed up dreams.. I was driving a combine, from the dentist office to my house. Not in the field where I should have been. :n00b:

I did the Chantix thing five years ago. Had weird dreams also. Had to stop it after a month because of a constant headache.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    my guess is db had a post and run. I was concerned for him last night after I talked to Sara, she was driving up old 31N from Rochester to Argos and as she was driving she said "Mom that house doesn't have a wall, it did yesterday!" Also lots of tress down, power line poles snapped in half. Her b/f (Sheriffs Deputy) got called in to work early because of the mess they had.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    my guess is db had a post and run. I was concerned for him last night after I talked to Sara, she was driving up old 31N from Rochester to Argos and as she was driving she said "Mom that house doesn't have a wall, it did yesterday!" Also lots of tress down, power line poles snapped in half. Her b/f (Sheriffs Deputy) got called in to work early because of the mess they had.

Way east of there, but at my MIL place in Dayton, OH they had a gust of 80mph during the storm yesterday. Her place is just a couple of blocks from a Hospital and that reading came from the helipad.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Lol that makes it even more funny. I'm seriously laughing here.
    I didn't even get to see the dentist.. I sat there and waited and waited then they came out and said he left, you have to go now. So I take this baby, no I don't know who's, and I go get in the combine. In the combine is 2 left shoes for a woman. :n00b:

skip on to the next part. there is a guy everyone has been looking for, one person in particular and in my dream they lived 3 blocks from each other the whole time. And of course I was riding this really nice harley and for some reason dropped it at his house then went 3 blocks over and ratted him out.. he didn't make it through the night :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom