Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Wow, I am having a crazy day. I have a customer complaining about a charge on 3 invoices that they agreed to, I'm showing them the emails where they agreed to the charges and the documents on why the extra charges were there. And after 4 hours, 6 calls and a dozen emails they still don't understand.:xmad:

And it goes to where they screwed up on an order in Janurary. We should have just made them take the screwed up order instead of reworking those parts into something they could use.:xmad:

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Afternoon gang. Quite the storm just went thru, and some wind still hanging around. Cooled down 20 deg. Tracking SE, very quick mover. Lot's of wind, not much rain here.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Just went outside, there is like a 40mph wind. Saw a small plane trying to land at the airport across the highway and when he turned he EASILY got pushed 300ft off of his approach. Had to circle back around!

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Just went outside, there is like a 40mph wind. Saw a small plane trying to land at the airport across the highway and when he turned he EASILY got pushed 300ft off of his approach. Had to circle back around!

:eek:

Hope he makes it. Also hope you get rain down there. My yard NEEDS a ton of water.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom