• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Fireaxes

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2010
    Wabash County
    I have been on midnights for almost 10 years at 3 different jobs! I don't know any other shift. At this last job, I had a chance to actually get off of them and go to dayshift but, my wife works retail. So, I have to work mids so I can take care of the kids while she is at work.... It sucks but, I do like her money!

My Wife works evenings. So, it's easier if I'm on days so I can be home with the kids. Only problem is I really don't like all the people around on day shift.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    My Wife works evenings. So, it's easier if I'm on days so I can be home with the kids. Only problem is I really don't like all the people around on day shift.

Yeah, on mids we have a Sgt. and a Cpl. The rest of us are just little people. Hell half of the nights in the summer the senior Officer runs the shift.
    On days by us we have the Chief, Deputy Chief, Commander, Sergeant, Corporal, Detective, and then the little people.... That shift is just scary.... Evan is gonna have a bad day!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    The wife and just walked a couple miles to try and offset that awesome chicken tenderloin. It wasn't nearly enough, but it was worth it! That stuff was yummy! She even made some homemade tater salad to go with it! I'm still stuffed.

Fireaxes

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2010
    Wabash County
    The wife and just walked a couple miles to try and offset that awesome chicken tenderloin. It wasn't nearly enough, but it was worth it! That stuff was yummy! She even made some homemade tater salad to go with it! I'm still stuffed.

Don't remind me that I'm watching my diet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom