• Status
    Not open for further replies.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Oh btw HP I think I found some brownies that might be very heavy competition for yours at my family reunion on sunday.:popcorn:

They were buckeye brownies. :D I'll have to get a picture loaded on the computer.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    breakfast was good!! I left the hubby at the hotel and he said don't worry about him until we have to go to the funeral home this afternoon. Since I still have to go back and change that is easy to do.

HFB sorry about your dog. I hope they agree to your offer with the other one.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    At least you were finally able to eat something Mrs G. That's always good when you get your appetite back after what you've been through. My prayers are still with you, I know its gotta be real rough on you.

Thanks, I hope so too.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County

See!! :D

picture.php

Basically same idea, I just think she used a different way to make the peanut butter topping. Either way they were dang good!! But then again its been a while since I had yours too, HP. Maybe a refresher would remind me. ;)

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    Yes I have actually. My family makes them... I'll still take HotPocket's Brownies :D
    Thanks ;)
    See!! :D

picture.php

Basically same idea, I just think she used a different way to make the peanut butter topping. Either way they were dang good!! But then again its been a while since I had yours too, HP. Maybe a refresher would remind me. ;)

They do look good. What's the chocolate stuff on top?

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Thanks ;)

They do look good. What's the chocolate stuff on top?

Actually I think its just melted chocolate that has been cooled to harden again. When I took one home in the car on the way home it got warm and started to melt, but stayed on there. Put it in the fridge when I got home and it was back to normal when I got up.

And btw I do still think yours are awesome!! I just found something that MIGHT give it a run for its money. Just thought it would be interesting if I could get the recipe and we could have a side by side compare. :):

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Actually I think its just melted chocolate that has been cooled to harden again. When I took one home in the car on the way home it got warm and started to melt, but stayed on there. Put it in the fridge when I got home and it was back to normal when I got up.

And btw I do still think yours are awesome!! I just found something that MIGHT give it a run for its money. Just thought it would be interesting if I could get the recipe and we could have a side by side compare. :):

:nono:

Blasphemy!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom