• Status
    Not open for further replies.

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    OK, You guys have made me hungry... need some breakfast or brunch or what ever you want to call food this time of day.

Funny thing is, I haven't been hungry in weeks. In fact; I've been stuffing my face so much I'm kind of tired of food.

( Eating 6 times a day for a total of 3,500 calories )

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    booyah chuck!

2011-06-14_18-54-12_671.jpg

now I'm gonna really cut myself. No more throwing blade first :D

Which one of your throwing knives is that? Or I should say, which kind?

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Funny thing is, I haven't been hungry in weeks. In fact; I've been stuffing my face so much I'm kind of tired of food.

( Eating 6 times a day for a total of 3,500 calories )

OK, so may I just say most women will hate you for that statement above! :xmad:

Second, you sound just like my hubby only he eats a 4 - 5,000 calorie diet every day, 6 meals a day and he's skin and bones. And yes most people hate him for it too. :D

Is this normal for you too?

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    OK, so may I just say most women will hate you for that statement above! :xmad:

Second, you sound just like my hubby only he eats a 4 - 5,000 calorie diet every day, 6 meals a day and he's skin and bones. And yes most people hate him for it too. :D

Is this normal for you too?

I'm not skin and bones, my daily average 'maintenance' level of calories is roughly 2,900 calories. I'm boosting +500 calories intake a day, in order to try and pack on lean mass.

I've noticed hard gainers don't get sympathy at all, albeit you'd be surprised how hard it really is to force yourself to eat constantly - it sucks. If I continue to lift hard, hopefully it will pay off.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I'm not skin and bones, my daily average 'maintenance' level of calories is roughly 2,900 calories. I'm boosting +500 calories intake a day, in order to try and pack on lean mass.

I've noticed hard gainers don't get sympathy at all, albeit you'd be surprised how hard it really is to force yourself to eat constantly - it sucks. If I continue to lift hard, hopefully it will pay off.

He gets a lot of razzing about how much he eats, but he actually will get ill(very weak and shakey) if he doesn't. It's expensive and I spend a lot of time in the kitchen.(He makes me look like I'm a bad cook :() He's really tall so it doesn't help either.

Good Luck with your lean mass gain and lifting.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Did you lose you dog? The one in your Avatar?

Yeah, that one was my mom's dog. Both her and my dog got into a neighbor's goat pen and hurt some goats. Along with somehow got in their garage that was left open a little, and they managed to open up a rabbit hutch and kill a rabbit. Or at least that's what the neighbors say. They requested we put the dogs down. Thing is I know my dogs would go out and hunt, but we've never had any probs with them attacking anyone's pets. So as per their request dad had Lucy put down the day after they asked us to. But I just had gotten Brownie healthy about a month ago after she had a bout with coon psoralisys for almost 2 months. And she is a really good and well behaved dog at least 99% of the time. So I'm gonna try to talk to the neighbor and see if we can go ahead and keep her as long as I keep her either tied up or in a pen when I'm asleep or at work. Otherwise she will be inside with me.

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    He gets a lot of razzing about how much he eats, but he actually will get ill(very weak and shakey) if he doesn't. It's expensive and I spend a lot of time in the kitchen.(He makes me look like I'm a bad cook :() He's really tall so it doesn't help either.

Good Luck with your lean mass gain and lifting.

Yea, I'm 6'2" 181 lbs, thanks for the encouragement and good luck keeping your hubby's belly full!

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Yeah, that one was my mom's dog. Both her and my dog got into a neighbor's goat pen and hurt some goats. Along with somehow got in their garage that was left open a little, and they managed to open up a rabbit hutch and kill a rabbit. Or at least that's what the neighbors say. They requested we put the dogs down. Thing is I know my dogs would go out and hunt, but we've never had any probs with them attacking anyone's pets. So as per their request dad had Lucy put down the day after they asked us to. But I just had gotten Brownie healthy about a month ago after she had a bout with coon psoralisys for almost 2 months. And she is a really good and well behaved dog at least 99% of the time. So I'm gonna try to talk to the neighbor and see if we can go ahead and keep her as long as I keep her either tied up or in a pen when I'm asleep or at work. Otherwise she will be inside with me.

I'm really sorry to hear about that...you want to keep peace with the neighbors but hate to lose a good dog too. I'd have to have some hard proof that my BC did anything like that before I put her down, but she's with me 90 % of the time, so it's hard for her to find trouble to get into.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I'm really sorry to hear about that...you want to keep peace with the neighbors but hate to lose a good dog too. I'd have to have some hard proof that my BC did anything like that before I put her down, but she's with me 90 % of the time, so it's hard for her to find trouble to get into.

Yeah I'd like the proof myself. These are neighbors we never really talk with or really know. And I've seen times where either of the dogs would let the cats rub against them and lay next to them, especially Brownie. After all I've been through to get her back to health I'm not gonna just give in without at least trying to find a way to keep her.

I'm gonna see if they will let me keep her either tied up, or in a pen when I'm not home. With a underground wireless fence as backup in case she happens to get loose. Neither of them ever left home very often so this caught us by surprise.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Yeah I'd like the proof myself. These are neighbors we never really talk with or really know. And I've seen times where either of the dogs would let the cats rub against them and lay next to them, especially Brownie. After all I've been through to get her back to health I'm not gonna just give in without at least trying to find a way to keep her.

I'm gonna see if they will let me keep her either tied up, or in a pen when I'm not home. With a underground wireless fence as backup in case she happens to get loose. Neither of them ever left home very often so this caught us by surprise.

Can they force you to put Brownie down? They can request and I guess depending on how much you want to keep the peace...just saying. Sorry this is really none of my business, I just know we went through this with a neighbor's dogs that started running with some strays and they were killing our siamese breeding cats. We couldn't do anything but request they keep them home. No legal retributuion to make them keep them home is what I mean. But again, sorry to be butting into your business.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Can they force you to put Brownie down? They can request and I guess depending on how much you want to keep the peace...just saying. Sorry this is really none of my business, I just know we went through this with a neighbor's dogs that started running with some strays and they were killing our siamese breeding cats. We couldn't do anything but request they keep them home. No legal retributuion to make them keep them home is what I mean. But again, sorry to be butting into your business.

That's how ours got running around in the first place. A smaller brown dog that we dont' know who it belongs to got them to running around. Before it came around they didn't go any further than our property lines.

I didn't think they could force us to do it either. We offered to pay for damages and they didn't want it. Said they'd rather know the dogs wouldnt' be able to come back again since they don't have a gun to take care of it themselves. :n00b: I'm just gonna have to spend a bunch of money and time to insure she can't go anywhere.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom