• Status
    Not open for further replies.

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    Very nice! I'm doing good, just sore from working out some yesterday. I took a long walk down to and around our smaller woods and back. Then came home and did a bunch of pushups and situps. I figure if I keep doing this plus my changed diet that hopefully I can lose 20 lbs by the end of the month. :D

I keep thinking I'm going to start working out again, then I get home and mess with my guns and knives or get the quads out!:lmfao:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I keep thinking I'm going to start working out again, then I get home and mess with my guns and knives or get the quads out!:lmfao:

Yeah that's my problem too. Most of the time instead of working out, I get home and either get on the computer, or put in a dvd to watch. I won't go for the walk today cause my feet are hurting from walking home in wet socks yesterday. But I will do the rest of the exercises today.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

sigpic4180_2.gif
    sigpic4180_2.gif
    sigpic4180_2.gif

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    Very nice! I'm doing good, just sore from working out some yesterday. I took a long walk down to and around our smaller woods and back. Then came home and did a bunch of pushups and situps. I figure if I keep doing this plus my changed diet that hopefully I can lose 20 lbs by the end of the month. :D

I lost 35 pounds in the last few months just by eating way less and cutting out SOME candy(can't take it all out, it keeps wilford brimley away) i would guess it would be double that if I could exercise.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom