Way Up North!!
    sigpic4180_2.gif

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Good morning y'all!! I had a rough night at work last night, but my day got better when I got home to find out my dog is now able to stand up, and walk just a bit. All the time and work is really paying off. I'm so glad I didn't give up :D

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    YAY!!!!!! :rockwoot:

My sentiments exactly! When I got home I looked in the old wash house and saw her, she sat up on he front legs and was looking at me. Dad had told me she stood up all the way and walked some. So I told her to get up, and she did. She stood up on all fours for a while till I came over and gave her some attention. I'm sure it'll be a while yet before shes running around like she used to. But at least she's almost there!! :rockwoot::rockwoot:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Very good thank you:) eating lunch with my BabyDoll right now. :D

Very nice! I'm doing good, just sore from working out some yesterday. I took a long walk down to and around our smaller woods and back. Then came home and did a bunch of pushups and situps. I figure if I keep doing this plus my changed diet that hopefully I can lose 20 lbs by the end of the month. :D

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    Very nice! I'm doing good, just sore from working out some yesterday. I took a long walk down to and around our smaller woods and back. Then came home and did a bunch of pushups and situps. I figure if I keep doing this plus my changed diet that hopefully I can lose 20 lbs by the end of the month. :D

Good luck!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom