Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    :dunno:

didn't know anything about it. I have a busy day already though so I probably wouldn't have been able to make it anyway.

I didn't either until last night. I have some stuff to do too but from what I read on INS it doesn't start til 4. It kind of a "eat and shoot" thing so people are bringing food stuff. I'm still trying to figure out if I can go myself. Plus, since I don't contribute to that site much, I'd feel a little like a party crasher. But its also hard to pass up a chance to shoot!

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I didn't either until last night. I have some stuff to do too but from what I read on INS it doesn't start til 4. It kind of a "eat and shoot" thing so people are bringing food stuff. I'm still trying to figure out if I can go myself. Plus, since I don't contribute to that site much, I'd feel a little like a party crasher. But its also hard to pass up a chance to shoot!

well, sounds like a good time. I'll have to catch the next one though.

Fireaxes

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2010
    Wabash County

GO, no one will care. It's 90% the same people as here.

I'd be there but, I going to the Hush shoot tomorrow. I had to pick one or the other.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    GO, no one will care. It's 90% the same people as here.

I'd be there but, I going to the Hush shoot tomorrow. I had to pick one or the other.

The Hush shoot is something I hope to eventually be able to participate in too! As a matter of fact, I just bought a gun with a threaded barrel so I guess that's the first step! :D

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Me too...sort of. :rolleyes:

Hey were you thinking about going to IM's today?

I wish I could make it. But I'm working on the spray truck today. Then doing some other stuff to help dad get ready for when it drys back out and when we can get in the field.

Plus not sure I can afford the gas. I've spent too much on parts for the bronco on this paycheck. :(

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    Posting? Oh, no reason...

picture.php

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom