• Status
    Not open for further replies.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County

Dang, I'd think about going down, but our vehicle situation is a little weird right now. The F250 is backed in the barn with a bunch of soybean seed and corn seed in the back of it. The ranger is hooked up to the trailer with a diesel tank on it. Don't have plates and ins on the bronco yet. And mom has places to go so I can't take her car.

By the time I'd eat, and get the ranger unhooked to get down there it wouldn't be worth the time of the 1 hr drive to get there. :(

I guess I get to just write this one off. :noway:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I guess I'm easily entertained. I'm still sitting here giggling at the "Donny Baker" impression I did earlier in the "Woof shirt" thread in the Indy 1500 section.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Go here and click on "distinctive homes", "4 bedroom", then click the right arrow, and click on #598. That's the one I'm staying in.:woot:

Villas & Townhomes: Eagle Ridge Resort & Spa Illinois IL spacious guest rooms accommodations family vacations trips getaways

Looks really nice! I've stayed at a few places like that. It caused a problem because I liked the accommodations so much that I just wanted to stay there and enjoy it instead of going to see the sights with the family! :D

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Looks really nice! I've stayed at a few places like that. It caused a problem because I liked the accommodations so much that I just wanted to stay there and enjoy it instead of going to see the sights with the family! :D

Same here. Last year we pulled up in our Honda Civic and went to check in at the hotel and we were the only ones in there in shorts and t-shirts. It was a bunch of people in suits and driving Mercedes. At first we felt kinda awkward then we just said screw it. :laugh:

5008_9c00_420.gif

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    The only bad thing about my wife's fried chicken (or her cooking in general) is that I can't eat like I used to so I don't get much of it!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom