• Status
    Not open for further replies.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    r40pistol10.gif

gary im looking at getting one of the 10.5" and then I could tack weld a 6" suppressor and I would be free to add a stock since the barrel would now be 16"....making it a 1 stamp gun......or I would nix the suppressor and just apply for an SBR stamp and swap the buffer tube and add a stock

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    r40pistol10.gif

gary im looking at getting one of the 10.5" and then I could tack weld a 6" suppressor and I would be free to add a stock since the barrel would now be 16"....making it a 1 stamp gun......or I would nix the suppressor and just apply for an SBR stamp and swap the buffer tube and add a stock

That would be cool!! ether way!! Or maybe both!!! :rockwoot:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    That doesn't surprise me. I've been wanting to go sometime. Just haven't been able to manage it so far. :(

Its something I've been thinking about for a long time too. Up until recently, I didn't have enough magazines to compete. Blasting that many rounds through my .45 is fun, but if this is gonna become a regular thing I might have to invest in a good .22!

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Its something I've been thinking about for a long time too. Up until recently, I didn't have enough magazines to compete. Blasting that many rounds through my .45 is fun, but if this is gonna become a regular thing I might have to invest in a good .22!

That's another thing for me, I've got plenty of 1911 mags, but hate to blow through that much ammo at once. I'd rather use the 9mm, but don't have as many mags for the fnp9. Maybe I'll do it once I get a GSG 22 like I plan on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom