• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker

And before you start sharpening the spikes in your jack-boots, its 100% street legal. :D So don't taze me bro!
    th_taser8kz4ia.gif

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Our dog trainer stood there and told a customer his new male puppy was a female. I had to show him the penis. Customer was rolling, dog trainer said he thought it was female because he didn't see testicles. Um, they haven't dropped yet? 35 years dog training experience

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Our dog trainer stood there and told a customer his new male puppy was a female. I had to show him the penis. Customer was rolling, dog trainer said he thought it was female because he didn't see testicles. Um, they haven't dropped yet? 35 years dog training experience

LOL. That is an EPIC FAIL. However, I knew that there was at least one topic that wasn't covered in this thread. I could never quite put my finger on it and there you went and took care of it for me.

We have now officially discussed balls dropping in here :rockwoot:

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    LOL. That is an EPIC FAIL. However, I knew that there was at least one topic that wasn't covered in this thread. I could never quite put my finger on it and there you went and took care of it for me.

We have now officially discussed balls dropping in here :rockwoot:

Lmao. I managed to keep a straight face too. You know I help make this thread better :D

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    When we had our chow mix fixed they called us to ask if we were sure he hadn't already been fixed! He was a year old and they said they couldn't find them! :n00b: Turns out the poor doggy had his boys all wrapped up around his intestines. They had to make a 8" incision and go rootin' around in there to untangle things and get them out. They told us he likely would have gotten cancer from it if it didn't get taken care of. I guess they did a good job because he seemed fine after and never had any problems. He's about 9 years old now.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    When we had our chow mix fixed they called us to ask if we were sure he hadn't already been fixed! He was a year old and they said they couldn't find them! :n00b: Turns out the poor doggy had his boys all wrapped up around his intestines. They had to make a 8" incision and go rootin' around in there to untangle things and get them out. They told us he likely would have gotten cancer from it if it didn't get taken care of. I guess they did a good job because he seemed fine after and never had any problems. He's about 9 years old now.

This puppy was 6 weeks old. I'd be surprised to see testicles dropped on a puppy that young :rolleyes: But I don't have 35 years dog training experience so what do I know?

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Nice.

Yes you do!

I even showed him the puppy's backside and said, Brad, one hole means it's a boy :D, two holes means girl...ONE HOLE BRAD, see it?? while the owner is laughing. He had the owner convinced they gave him a girl instead of a boy :rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom