• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Comp

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2009
    T H I N
    Evening INGO, How are you doing tonight? I am having one of those sad lonely nights myself. Just me and a beer. Oh, and a laptop.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    So I wake up this morning and I'm feeling pretty good because I actually got a good nights sleep for a change. I get ready for work and head out. Traffic even seems like its cooperating with me. I get to work with plenty of time to spare and I'm feeling like this could be a good day. I sit down at my desk and realize I was scheduled off today because I have doctor's appointments in a few hours.

th_img-1197303480.gif

Now I look like and idiot and feel like one too. I stewed all the way home about the gas I wasted and the extra sleep I could've had this morning. :rolleyes:

Time to change out of my work clothes and get ready to leave again in a while...this appointment was already rescheduled once. With my luck today I'll get to the doctor's office and they'll tell me I'm not on the schedule. :cool:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    So I wake up this morning and I'm feeling pretty good because I actually got a good nights sleep for a change. I get ready for work and head out. Traffic even seems like its cooperating with me. I get to work with plenty of time to spare and I'm feeling like this could be a good day. I sit down at my desk and realize I was scheduled off today because I have doctor's appointments in a few hours.

th_img-1197303480.gif

Now I look like and idiot and feel like one too. I stewed all the way home about the gas I wasted and the extra sleep I could've had this morning. :rolleyes:

Time to change out of my work clothes and get ready to leave again in a while...this appointment was already rescheduled once. With my luck today I'll get to the doctor's office and they'll tell me I'm not on the schedule. :cool:

:laugh: Sorry to hear that Supr! I think we have all done something like that in one way or another!! Hope the rest of your day is better!! :D

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    :laugh: Sorry to hear that Supr! I think we have all done something like that in one way or another!! Hope the rest of your day is better!! :D

I can take a little comfort in the fact that my truck probably gets better gas mileage than yours. Mine doesn't do great but it doesn't have the incredible weight of all that awesome hanging all over it like yours does. :):

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I can take a little comfort in the fact that my truck probably gets better gas mileage than yours. Mine doesn't do great but it doesn't have the incredible weight of all that awesome hanging all over it like yours does. :):

Yeah mine is not the best around town! I did get 19 mpg comming back from the last shoot, I didn't think that was to bad! :rockwoot::D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom