Not open for further replies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Benny I thought you were keeping her

I will if no one claims her...I know the novelty is going to wear off soon, but either way I won't be able to take her to the humane society if there is a chance she'd get put down.

Is there any way to take her there and have them make some sort of note that if she is set for termination, they will call me and I can come get her?

I just want her to have a good home...I don't see that being too big of a problem because of how gentle and well-mannered she is(besides stealing my damn spot on the couch).

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    I will if no one claims her...I know the novelty is going to wear off soon, but either way I won't be able to take her to the humane society if there is a chance she'd get put down.

Is there any way to take her there and have them make some sort of note that if she is set for termination, they will call me and I can come get her?

I just want her to have a good home...I don't see that being too big of a problem because of how gentle and well-mannered she is(besides stealing my damn spot on the couch).
    Yeh, im sure you could do that

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Well you need to have a chip reader, all human societies should have them to check dogs that come in. Or you could check with your local vet, they should scan her for you for free. It's a simple procedure they run a reader, it looks like a metal detector, over her shoulders and back looking for the chip. If one is found the reader will beep and read out a number. that number is then plugged into a data base and it will give you the owners contact information. Well actually not you, there are privacy issues :rolleyes:. The company will contact the owners telling them their dog has been found.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Well you need to have a chip reader, all human societies should have them to check dogs that come in. Or you could check with your local vet, they should scan her for you for free. It's a simple procedure they run a reader, it looks like a metal detector, over her shoulders and back looking for the chip. If one is found the reader will beep and read out a number. that number is then plugged into a data base and it will give you the owners contact information. Well actually not you, there are privacy issues :rolleyes:. The company will contact the owners telling them their dog has been found.

OK, thanks!

I will first call the humane society to see if anyone is missing a tiny, overweight beagle and if nothing comes up I will run her to my vet...They are much closer than WHS.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom