• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I have muffs and I know someone who's supposed to be getting me a "bucket" of the foam...why, whatcha got?

You should get some electronic muffs..I bought some and will never use anything else...Im hard of hearing and these thing will magnify voices and cut out gun shots at the same time....I loves em.

Fireaxes

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2010
    Wabash County
    I have muffs and I know someone who's supposed to be getting me a "bucket" of the foam...why, whatcha got?

I was just going to say, that if you were going to get some, spend the money and get a good set of electronic ones.

I've had the same set of Peltors for 10+ years and they still look and work great.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    You should get some electronic muffs..I bought some and will never use anything else...Im hard of hearing and these thing will magnify voices and cut out gun shots at the same time....I loves em.

I don't remember what exactly mine are but they were about that price

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I was just going to say, that if you were going to get some, spend the money and get a good set of electronic ones.

I've had the same set of Peltors for 10+ years and they still look and work great.

I've got these now but there's always the next pair...I dooo need to figure out what I want to buy myself for Mother's Day though :rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom