• Status
    Not open for further replies.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Just got back from Cabela's. I almost bought some DIY custom earplugs, but decided to see if I can find them cheaper online.:dunno:

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Just got back from Cabela's. I almost bought some DIY custom earplugs, but decided to see if I can find them cheaper online.:dunno:

One of our bathers is gonna get me a "bucket" full of earplugs from where her mom works. I don't need them but I figure better to have them and not need them then to need them and not have them :yesway:

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Can you think of anywhere besides a tattoo parlor?

One of our bathers is gonna get me a "bucket" full of earplugs from where her mom works. I don't need them but I figure better to have them and not need them then to need them and not have them :yesway:

I keep a couple pairs of the foam ones in my range bag just in case. I've handed them out to other people at the range before.

I find the normal foam earplugs really uncomfortable. That's why I want to give these a try. I didn't want to spend $15 on them, though.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I keep a couple pairs of the foam ones in my range bag just in case. I've handed them out to other people at the range before.

I find the normal foam earplugs really uncomfortable. That's why I want to give these a try. I didn't want to spend $15 on them, though.

I'm assuming they're going to be foam but I figure a bucket of foam plugs is better then NO hearing protection at all :dunno:

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I use foam ear plugs. They are good for occasional range use. However, if you go a lot then you may be better off spend $30 on some muffs.

I have ear muffs :yesway:...and not the fuzzy kind :D wanna pic? :dunno:

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    I don't see me shooting indoors anytime soon and if I do, I won't have time to get the muffs, much less the plugs I still don't have from her...hmmm

I usually go a couple times each winter just to hold me over until I can get back outside. If I can shoot outside I do, it's a lot more convenient.:yesway:

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Hey, Irish :stickpoke:
    225689_2032508536982_1372221338_32359179_587083_n.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom