Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    It's a sport ATV 400ex that was posted on the board. I'd prefer a 4x4 for the trails we have on the family property in Cloverdale. This 4-stroke will do me just fine for the summer, until I can get a good 4x4 to ride back there.

You know your Avatar could be a before picture of my Avatar!! you know the old before and after pictures!! :rockwoot::D

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    Hotpocket and I have 400ex's, love em! They will go anywhere, and fast!:rockwoot:

:p :p

This one is bored 16 over, carbed and jetted - also an extra set of rims and tires!!

I like that Polaris mini truck you guys have - NOW THAT I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE!

Do you guys ride on your property? My family has several hundred acres back behind cataract falls, that's where I ride and shoot.

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    This one is bored 16 over, carbed and jetted - also an extra set of rims and tires!!

I like that Polaris mini truck you guys have - NOW THAT I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE!

Do you guys ride on your property? My family has several hundred acres back behind cataract falls, that's where I ride and shoot.

Sweet! That will be fast! Ours are jetted and piped! Procircuit T4 pipe!:woot:
    That video is from our place, we have five acres we ride on!

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    I got a 400ex for my make a wish gift when I was diagnosed wish cancer light years ago. I loved that thing, I still regret getting rid of it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom