BumpShadow

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I'm very very lucky if I can get OT..I try :D
    lol, he's home schooled

Well, I'm lucky. With my job, everyones spread out all over the state. It's not like we're in one building. Our regional HQ is in indy.:D So it's easy to get away with OT. Most simply aren't that attentive. One time I got 20 hours OT. Boy was my boss pissed!:laugh: Had to pay me though.

I was homeschooled till high school. It made me smarter than the other kids, but it was hard on my family. I was brat when I was younger.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Well, I'm lucky. With my job, everyones spread out all over the state. It's not like we're in one building. Our regional HQ is in indy.:D So it's easy to get away with OT. Most simply aren't that attentive. One time I got 20 hours OT. Boy was my boss pissed!:laugh: Had to pay me though.

I was homeschooled till high school. It made me smarter than the other kids, but it was hard on my family. I was brat when I was younger.

rub it in why don't ya :rolleyes: I have the time to earn OT...my boss and his boss just don't wanna allow me. They'll let me work 6 days a week, as long as I don't get OT

you were a brat? NO way :D

BumpShadow

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    rub it in why don't ya :rolleyes: I have the time to earn OT...my boss and his boss just don't wanna allow me. They'll let me work 6 days a week, as long as I don't get OT

Yeah, I got to say, I don't ever want to leave this job. Except for the pay, this is the sweetist job I've ever worked. If all goes the way I want, though, the pay won't be an obsticle soon.

you were a brat? NO way :D

I know, I know. Hard to believe. But there was a time the saint I am now was not so once upon a time. I'm more humble now too.
    :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom