Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Well I just got back home from running and paying bills! When I tried to leave earlier I could not get the door open from the house to the garage! All kinds of stuff up against the door! Finally force the door open and there is all kinds of stuff laying all over the garage! stuff broken every where, stuff knocked down off all the shelfs! just looked like the garage had been ransacked!! but nothing was gone! just all over the floor! Yesterday I mowed the Yard and left the garage door open when I did it!

Well seems like Mr Raccoon came on in and hid when he heard the mower! and last night he tried to find his way out and couldn't but sure messed up the place! he left no place unturned! I introduced him to Louisville slugger !! ;) I opend the doors but he wouldn't go out just wanted to charge me!! and he was pissed! But I think I knocked that out of him!!:D

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Well I just got back home from running and paying bills! When I tried to leave earlier I could not get the door open from the house to the garage! All kinds of stuff up against the door! Finally force the door open and there is all kinds of stuff laying all over the garage! stuff broken every where, stuff knocked down off all the shelfs! just looked like the garage had been ransacked!! but nothing was gone! just all over the floor! Yesterday I mowed the Yard and left the garage door open when I did it!

Well seems like Mr Raccoon came on in and hid when he heard the mower! and last night he tried to find his way out and couldn't but sure messed up the place! he left no place unturned! I introduced him to Louisville slugger !! ;) I opend the doors but he wouldn't go out just wanted to charge me!! and he was pissed! But I think I knocked that out of him!!:D

pew pew pew :ar15:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    So anyway it took me and two of my Grandkids a couple of hours to clean up the mess! I couldn't even get my truck out of the garage untill we could clean up around it!! :xmad:

Thank God for Grandkids!! :D they are the best!! :rockwoot::D

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    So anyway it took me and two of my Grandkids a couple of hours to clean up the mess! I couldn't even get my truck out of the garage untill we could clean up around it!! :xmad:

Thank God for Grandkids!! :D they are the best!! :rockwoot::D
    You shouldn't keep so many ammo cans in the garage. :rolleyes:

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage

I know all to well about those destructive lil bastards. Bats work well but this works better.

Stab and grab :D

3-Tine-Cultivator-by-Red-Pig_0879z__98972_zoom.jpg

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Yeah! But then I would have had to clean up all that blood too! the Bat to the back of his head got the job done with out the mess and made me feel better about all the damage he did!! :D

Ok, you win. I could see how that'd make you feel better. :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom