• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Supposedly there is an underground facilities there that does the same... supposedly...

There are datacenters all over the place. Underground is a good choice because it's easier to cool and it's more secure against weather. There used to be a mall at US40 and Post Road. That's a datacenter now. That place is built like a fortress. well, almost like a fortress. They need to do some work on it to fix some glaring security holes.

I could rent one to put my vacation pictures. :D
    I already lost hundred of pictures when my previous PC crashed. :(
    Now I keep them stored on a USB key in the safe.That's kinda the same thing at a much smaller scale I guess.

Always have at least two copies of all important data, preferably separated geographically (in case the house gets robbed, burned down, etc). Having one copy on a thumb drive in your safe is a good idea.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    What's you opinion of online backup like Mozy for personal PC & school work back up?

It depends. Is it encrypted? Does the service have the ability to decrypt it without your consent? I don't like having my personal data out of my control.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    :eek:

Hope you jus slept on it wrong

Doctor wanted me to come in today, but he didn't have any appointments. They are thinking inflamed nerve due to the amount of hoeing I did on the orchards yesterday.
    Wants me to put ice and heat alternating on it, if I can sit still long enough to do that.:)

handgun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    Central part of This state
    Doctor wanted me to come in today, but he didn't have any appointments. They are thinking inflamed nerve due to the amount of hoeing I did on the orchards yesterday.
    Wants me to put ice and heat alternating on it, if I can sit still long enough to do that.:)

I would only do cold packs until you find out what is wrong... sometimes more damage is done with heat.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom