• Status
    Not open for further replies.

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    Ok my son seems to keep having bathroom problems. He seems to only go once a week and it hurts when he does. Any ideas besides laxitives.

Milk of magnesia it's not a laxitive, so it doesn't hurt your belly. But it is kinda yucky.
    If he swallows pills good, I'd say magnesium. It's the same thing ;)

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Home invader at my landlords

The landlord and his wife are away this weekend and I have been looking after their place and cats. I went over to check on things this morning and found the kitchen cabinet drawers were open and stuff laying tossed about. Out came the .40. I noticed that a bad of sugar and 2 bags of brown sugar were scattered around the dining room and saw coon tracks in the sugar. At this time one of the cats ran down stairs terrified. I started to head up stairs but thought better of it because I was wearing shorts and was barefoot. I went home and put my anti racoon armor on, grabbed the .22 and walked back to the LL's. I found the coon in their new jucauzzi/bathtub. No way was I shooting it in the tub and risking damaging it. I shut the door so it couldnt get out and walekd to the shop where I grabbed a pice of PVC pipe and some 1/8 inch wire rope to make a snare with. Went back to the house and snared the critter. It met an unfortunate end.

I checked around and didnt see anything else destroyedso I cleaned up the mess it made. I checked to see where the entry point was but couldnt find any place it could have gotten in.:dunno: It must have gottn in around midnite when I had the back door while I was taking their trash out.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    :wow: great job db

I figured it wouldnt be wise to shoot racoon in the house with a .40. :D

I could see their return going like this.

"welcome back, A coon got in your house and made a mess but I cleaned it up. Oh, BTW your new tub is kind of bloody and has a hole in it." :laugh:

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County

"welcome back, A coon got in your house and made a mess but I cleaned it up. Oh, BTW your new tub is kind of bloody and has a hole in it." :laugh:

Yeah that would not be good. Sounds like you handled it well.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Ok my son seems to keep having bathroom problems. He seems to only go once a week and it hurts when he does. Any ideas besides laxitives.

I had that problem when I was in Jr High. I got an enema and shortly there afetr things were back to normal. So if the Milk of magnesia doesnt work.....

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

Wow! thats insane! bold of him to walk rite in the house with the door open!! Glad you got him! people don't know how destructive they can be! I had two of them on my roof this spring! killed them both with a .20 air rifle! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom