• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    What a day...got knocked down twice in the hog building tonight. Tweaked my ankle, hit my knee and jacked up my back. :(

I'm getting to old to take such a beating. :fogey:

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Bummer that you got another one today, we missed you and Rayne at the E&S.
    Did you have a good time? I was REALLY looking forward to [STRIKE]beating Westside and OBV8[/STRIKE] shooting on the dueling tree, but I figured gunfire is not conducive to the healing of a headache.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Did you have a good time? I was REALLY looking forward to [STRIKE]beating Westside and OBV8[/STRIKE] shooting on the dueling tree, but I figured gunfire is not conducive to the healing of a headache.

Yes, but you are correct, it was not a good place to be with a headache. It was very noisey even with ear muffs on.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    its quiet.. im sunburnt.. im tired. shoulder is slightly bothered. its naptime. i think. to everyone i met, it was my pleasure. HP, Dakruiser, i appreciate the hospitality that you offered. Everyone else, it really brings me joy to know that a young person as myself can feel this welcomed into a group of people.

i had a great time. HandK, once again, i appreciate the tips you showed me, i was already in the back yard working on it. :)

Before my ramblings continue, Thank you all. Tyler here.. signing out. 6 hour nap.. be right back.

and i know... i am a brass whore. :p

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County
    :):

I was looking for a better solution.
    I believe any place that does emergency dental work must be close until monday so it sucks.
    Also I dont know if there are any dentists at the local ER in the US. :dunno:

What is wrong with his tooth? There is an emergancy dentist in Greenwood open on Sundays. They pulled a tooth for me.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Hey gang, thanks for a wonderful day. It was awesome meeting everyone. My only disappointment was I found out that Westside wasn't as tall as he had lead me to believe, (6' 4"). He's got nerve sending me "shorty rep"!:rofl: Thanks again to all!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom