Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    and those of us who can't :dunno:
    Get a different phone :stickpoke:

Apps cost money to write and take a lot more time than a lot of people think. If the site made a ton of money and 80% of the traffic came from mobile devices I could see pushing for one. But its highly unlikely that is the case, therefore the reason it pry won't get done.

I know they don't like tapatalk, so that's out too.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Get a different phone :stickpoke:

Apps cost money to write and take a lot more time than a lot of people think. If the site made a ton of money and 80% of the traffic came from mobile devices I could see pushing for one. But its highly unlikely that is the case, therefore the reason it pry won't get done.

I know they don't like tapatalk, so that's out too.
    not getting a different phone so I'll be limited when I am not at the computer. when this one dies.. I won't buy a new one I'll use my phone for everything :dunno:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    not getting a different phone so I'll be limited when I am not at the computer. when this one dies.. I won't buy a new one I'll use my phone for everything :dunno:

I wasn't being serious about you getting a new phone. Just meant if the user base as a whole only used mobile devices then it might be a valid request.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I wasn't being serious about you getting a new phone. Just meant if the user base as a whole only used mobile devices then it might be a valid request.
    I am curious though to know how many do use mobile devices and how many more would if it was more user friendly.
    I am not really complaining, I just have to jab it now and then to plant the seed back in the minds to see if they want to think about it again. :dunno:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I don't write program code anymore. only machine control code, completely different programming method. also, I would need see how INGO works "behind the GUI" before I could even try. And I don't see that happening.

Plus there are so many copyright infringement suits going on out there, I would be half afraid to write a new code. Might get sued.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I don't write program code anymore. only machine control code, completely different programming method. also, I would need see how INGO works "behind the GUI" before I could even try. And I don't see that happening.

Its called VBulletin. You can download a copy and write you're own plugin if you want.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I am curious though to know how many do use mobile devices and how many more would if it was more user friendly.
    I am not really complaining, I just have to jab it now and then to plant the seed back in the minds to see if they want to think about it again. :dunno:

Yeah, I'm just saying if Mobile browsing was the ONLY way EVERYONE viewed it you'd get further. If its just a "it would be nice..." sort of addition it probably won't get done.

Maybe someday though, just not right now.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    You still holding down the night job too??

Yup, I work all night, then come home and work in the fields I go to bed sometime around 12-2 pm. If I'm not in the field I'm ususally working on the car or something else. That's why I've hardly been online. I have hardly had a spare minute!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom