• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    my FIL called last night.. I guess him and my BIL spent the night in jail. I guess the SIL & BIL were fighting to the point some of the neighbors called my FIL and told him, he went down there and she had locked herself and the baby in the closet because of fear.. well FIL couldn't deal with his daughter being in fear like that and the fight got nasty. Both landed in jail.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    my FIL called last night.. I guess him and my BIL spent the night in jail. I guess the SIL & BIL were fighting to the point some of the neighbors called my FIL and told him, he went down there and she had locked herself and the baby in the closet because of fear.. well FIL couldn't deal with his daughter being in fear like that and the fight got nasty. Both landed in jail.

Well that sucks. Who called PoPo, the neighbors?

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    Ty, you can be that guy that walks around with your zipper down. There is always at least one...
    sometimes i forget.. sue me.:D my pink underwear are to good not to be seen.. ahem..
    ahh. does your family put the FUN in dysFUNctional too?

I never notice.. I like a good looking butt :dunno:
    no wonder you handed me that water bottle.. :banana:
    Gooooood morning INGO!!!!
    morning Sam. how be ya?

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Well that sucks. Who called PoPo, the neighbors?
    I think once the guys started with the fists my SIL did. Not sure though. The guys were given the choice to press charges and they both declined, I guess popo then talked to the SIL and then came back, cuffed and stuffed them. She made sure they went.
    FIL was bailed yesterday morning, BIL didn't get bailed until last night as he had to wait for bail from his parents in FL.
    It's a mess..
    would that be a domestic and FIL lose his right to guns?

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    Ty, I hope that is a pink thong :rofl:
    if you know what the american eagle briefs look like, imagine them in pink..
    fyVMtP8A

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I think once the guys started with the fists my SIL did. Not sure though. The guys were given the choice to press charges and they both declined, I guess popo then talked to the SIL and then came back, cuffed and stuffed them. She made sure they went.
    FIL was bailed yesterday morning, BIL didn't get bailed until last night as he had to wait for bail from his parents in FL.
    It's a mess..
    would that be a domestic and FIL lose his right to guns?

It sounds like it could be.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom