Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    sometimes that's what you have to do...

can't have a gun that isn't shooting well
    went through a whole box of 20 at 25 yards. shot from a bench and tried to eliminate all human error. this however did not prove to be a use. one shot would be an inch high and inch left. next shot would be 3 inches high and centered. guess ill have to shoot it more.. :rolleyes:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    went through a whole box of 20 at 25 yards. shot from a bench and tried to eliminate all human error. this however did not prove to be a use. one shot would be an inch high and inch left. next shot would be 3 inches high and centered. guess ill have to shoot it more.. :rolleyes:

if it was consistent off the same, an inch high or whatever. you could adjust to that. being it isn't the same, that needs work

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    just irritates me i am going to go through 50 bucks worth of ammo before i even hit on or near point of aim. ugh. last rifle i bought, first shot was an inch high at 30 yards. did 2 clicks down, and put the next 9 rounds through just about the same hole.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    just irritates me i am going to go through 50 bucks worth of ammo before i even hit on or near point of aim. ugh. last rifle i bought, first shot was an inch high at 30 yards. did 2 clicks down, and put the next 9 rounds through just about the same hole.

patience grasshopper

I am sure there is someone that can help you. anyone up there you know?

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    you have to do what you have to do... :dunno:
    so it shall be done! i hate having a firearm not perform as it should. must be a "ocd" thing.. or perhaps an obsession. ill update pictures of my "gunsmithing / reloading room / Firearms locker" here in a couple days.. its coming along.. :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    so it shall be done! i hate having a firearm not perform as it should. must be a "ocd" thing.. or perhaps an obsession. ill update pictures of my "gunsmithing / reloading room / Firearms locker" here in a couple days.. its coming along.. :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

I'm OCD... many people wouldn't know it but I am horrible.. Sometimes I start to twitch trying to keep it in when something isn't how it is supposed to be. Usually has to do with things around the house, dishes in the right place, right way to fold clothes etc...

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    I'm OCD... many people wouldn't know it but I am horrible.. Sometimes I start to twitch trying to keep it in when something isn't how it is supposed to be. Usually has to do with things around the house, dishes in the right place, right way to fold clothes etc...
    im going to come visit you at the 1500 and have one of my shirt cuffs rolled up, and the other down.. :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom