• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Didn't seem like it to me. Suddenly out of the blue they announce he is leaving. Seems like it was just a weeks notice. And he wasn't going somewhere else .

I think lugar is senile, seriously

I don't have anyone to really vote for in the primary but I will be there in November to vote for anyone but Carson again... one of these days we'll be rid of the Carson clan

and yes I think he is senile too

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    the only time I have ran when needed was when some kids were firing shots in the alley behind us. I ran with the kids to the basement as I was dialing 911.
    All because the kids sister was called a name in school.
    No one got hurt but at least 5 or 6 rounds were fired.

Only time this happened in our neighborhood and those kids don't live here anymore.

Hubby must not have been home, he might have laid down some suppressing fire :laugh:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Hubby must not have been home, he might have laid down some suppressing fire :laugh:
    no I was here with Crystal and her boyfriend at the time and his son

we were sitting on the front porch and the boys had been out back playing but they had come out front for some reason. we had saw the car drive around the block several times so we were already on high alert... we knew they didn't live here. heard the shots, saw the neighbors next door hit the ground and we hit it too then crawled into the house. Police got enough info they knew who it was but don't know if they ever got them

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    fire somewhere in the neighborhood... truck just stopped out front of our house then moved on down the street.. I hear more coming this way

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    that was a couple summers ago.. the shooting.. this morning I still don't know what happened. All I know is I heard the sirens, looked out the window and they had stopped right out front then moved on down to the next block. :dunno:
    oh, I see. I didn't read back far enough :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom