• Status
    Not open for further replies.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Yes, mainly because I don't like squeeky, leaky chiuhaha's either.. Oh and your dietician wife can't hate me for giving you pie either.

Hey Scutter, I liked the story of your daughter hitting her head on your gun...remind me someday to tell you what I prayed my daughter never would say in school. :n00b:

Why are you along again. Wifey off visiting relatives???

Silly boy that's not for him, he's not like Sylvain. That's for the hoards of women chasing after hime. He has to whittle them down some how. :D

Finals week for her. I am a bachelor fatchelor.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Leaving work early again this week so I can go to church and work with the installers. We are installing an Eye Mag system and distributed video for overflow. probably going to be another 10pm getting home night.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Man youins have been on a posting rampage... took me 20 minutes to catch up reading. I took my excercise walk/run before the rain gets here.

I do not stress over my grey hairs... they are my badge of honor for surviving everything my family has done. 85% daughter, 10% hubby and 5% for the son. He's a good boy. :D

I will never color my hair.

:stickpoke: After that comment there might not be any pies for you either...and that goes for a bunch of you cat haters too. :rolleyes:

:wwub:
    Now go take a nap!

I don't dislike cats. You just had a story about a gun and a cat and nothing got shot. if you have a gun story then something has to get shot in the end. You could of shot the bird so the cat could have a new play toy and a snack.:D

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Yeah, usually it's not this bad, but I had to make up an $800 escrow shortage in my mortgage, I have property taxes due on the 10th and my car insurance on the 23rd. May sucks.:noway::noway::noway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom