• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    OK I have twenty new grey hairs and a cat I want to kill right now. I'm in the office and heard a loud thud in the bedroom above me...then a yeow that sounded more like a human cry than a cats meow. (dang Siamese Cat) So I grab my pistol and head up the steps, come around the corner and I'm face to face with the cat (who is looking very innocent) She had knocked over stuff in the bedroom trying to get birds out the window. :n00b:

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Access was never meant to be a multi-user system. It was meant to be a very entry-level single-user database for incidental use. Multi-user was hacked into it because Microsoft's customers had tons of little access databases and they all wanted to be able to share them with other users. Then, MS released the Access Runtime kit and software developers started developing their applications using Access backends. Fast-forward to 2012 and business are reaping why they sow. Access is a colossal cluster****.
    My dad's wife says the same thing. She is using the old data base more than the new one because it has so many issues.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    OK I have twenty new grey hairs and a cat I want to kill right now. I'm in the office and heard a loud thud in the bedroom above me...then a yeow that sounded more like a human cry than a cats meow. (dang Siamese Cat) So I grab my pistol and head up the steps, come around the corner and I'm face to face with the cat (who is looking very innocent) She had knocked over stuff in the bedroom trying to get birds out the window. :n00b:
    Probably wouldn't have as many if you didn't stress counting them... :stickpoke: :D

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    The story didn't end with the cat getting shot. This is a terrible story.:noway:

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy

Sorry bout the grey hairs, but that's funny :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom