• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Yeah, why is it that people do that? I see the same thing at church & stuff. People stop in the narrowest passage.

Because people are jerks. They live in their own little world and everything they see around them is just stuff happening on a TV screen. I honestly believe that's why people tend not to react when something horrible goes down right in front of them. It's just another reality show that has nothing to do with them.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Because people are jerks. They live in their own little world and everything they see around them is just stuff happening on a TV screen. I honestly believe that's why people tend not to react when something horrible goes down right in front of them. It's just another reality show that has nothing to do with them.

Well, I don't know that I'm quite that cynical, but I do see a whole lot of self absorbed people every day.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Well, I don't know that I'm quite that cynical, but I do see a whole lot of self absorbed people every day.

Did you tell them that they were in your way?
    Some people dont notice it unless you tell them.

"Sir, Ma'am, can you move your giant butt so that I can go through the door? You are blocking everybody, thank you for noticing other people around you."

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Did you tell them that they were in your way?
    Some people dont notice it unless you tell them.

"Sir, Ma'am, can you move your giant butt so that I can go through the door? You are blocking everybody, thank you for noticing other people around you."

I always buy bags of circus peanuts after Halloween, when they're on sale for like 90% off. That way I have things to throw at people.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I think I have a crazy husband

Are you sure you don't have mine then? :D

suspicious woman walking down the street... 6 times that I saw. He goes out to talk to her then invites her up on the porch to talk :n00b:

turns out she has just moved here but now I think she will never go away because he was nice to her.

She had a car accident a few years ago and is brain damaged from it

Well I think that was nice of him, but then again I don't live in your neighborhood. :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom