Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    25 yards at an 8" shoot & see target. 60 rounds each.

With the 3914 all but 4 rounds inside the target. But scattered all over the target.

With the MP9c, all of the rounds inside the target, but 75% of the rounds either near the bullseye or in the upper LH quarter.

What do you think, is it my grip? Since it is a dbl stack, the MP9 seems to fill my hand better.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin

With the 3914 all but 4 rounds inside the target. But scattered all over the target.

With the MP9c, all of the rounds inside the target, but 75% of the rounds either near the bullseye or in the upper LH quarter.

What do you think, is it my grip?
    I would say it sounds like your grip. Keep in mind, I'm not a pro, I just play one on tv.

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County
    Well I still am trying to get my first hand gun but not sure yet what I want and I need to fix my car window first too. The motor went bad and it is going to cost $160-180.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Well I still am trying to get my first hand gun but not sure yet what I want and I need to fix my car window first too. The motor went bad and it is going to cost $160-180.

You have my sympathy there. My car has these .50 cent plastic brackets on the window system. When the first one broke it cost me $500 to fix. After that, I researched Utube and found videos on fixing them and I replaced another for $100. I have two more that need replaced, just waiting for warmer weather to do it.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker

What do you think, is it my grip? Since it is a dbl stack, the MP9 seems to fill my hand better.

http://www.targetshooting.ca/docs/Pistol_Shot_Analysis.pdf

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom